Thursday, February 05, 2009

Egyptian MVPs dinner


On last Tuesday Feb 3rd we had a meeting for the Egyptian MVPs @ Microsoft premises in smart village, really it was a nice meeting and for myself I met the new and old MVPs and we discussed many topics and we had a conference call with Baransel Dogan Middle East & Turkey MVP Lead, he discussed with us some issues and plans related to our activities and after that Mohamed Wahby Academic Relations Manager in MS Egypt and my previous MVP lead took us to a dinner @ Sushi Maro restaurant, once I heard sushi I got shocked “No Wahby I don’t like sushi” but he promised me that they deliver also meat and normal junk food so it’s ok but sushi no way :D

Sherif Toni and Mohamed Nar joined this event with us and really I wanna thank all of you and wish to see you soon.



No comments: