Sunday, November 05, 2006

Create Resource Gallery Programmatically

This issue has many negotiations for the legality of doing that, Tarek Yehia posted an article of how to do this and Stefan Goßner raised a red flag for doing this and he strongly refuse this issue and posted an article (Some people never learn :-( )for this issue.

I'm one of the people who used Tarek's article and it works well with me BUT after Stefan mentioned that in his article and also we had this discussion on a news group and I recommended this solution to someone but I found Stefan's replay, he said in his replay (NEVER EVER RECOMMEND SUCH METHODS!).

Stefan explained that the whole database will be unsupported after using this method.
And I'm not sure that if we can do it with WCM.

So we need to stop using this method until find a legal solution with WCM.

No comments: